This position report to the Manager: Governance.
Key Performance Areas
• Comparison of CSOS data on SAGE and registration documents submitted to CSOS.
• Identify schemes that have not been registered despite submitted registration information.
• Register schemes that have not been registered on SAGE.
• Complete all information required on registration data.
• Process notification of amendment on SAGE.
• Scan all registration documents and governance documentation into documents management systems.
• Compare CSOS and Deeds, SARS and Municipal data.
• Provide an updated list of schemes that have not registered with CSOS.
• Issue non-compliance letters.
Duration: 12 months.
• A Bachelor’s degree/ national diploma or equivalent qualification in Administration.
• 1- year experience in administration.
• Knowledge of community schemes.
• Compliance and enforcement knowledge will be an added advantage.
• MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Planning and Organizational skills.
• Analytical and Innovative skills