Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Temp Human Resources Administrators will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
Key Performance Areas
• Updating employee records when employee status changes
• Update personnel files and all HR-related forms and documents.
• Monitor and manage the personnel files contents checklists.
• Assisting with other HR-related record-keeping, compliance and operational functions, such as report generation (headcount, etc.)
• Ensure that all the financial compliance issues (leave, payroll, incoming and outgoing staff) are completed monthly, as required.
• Provide comprehensive, effective and efficient human resources administrative support to the Human Resources Administrators and the Manager.
• Assist with the preparation for the Auditor General for upcoming audit.
• Undertake specific HR work programs and projects as determined by the Human Resources Manager.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of effective recruiting and selection of staff;
• Facilitate the advertising, interviewing and selection process.
• Assist in the management of performance documents to encourage high perfomance/rewards.
• Assist in upgrading individual skills, developing personal plans and support staff through the facilitation of bursaries.
• Assist with the facilitation of employee wellness and other related engagements.
Page 2 of 2
• Knowledge of HR Management information systems.
• Recognised Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification (minimum)
• HR specific qualification (preferred)
• 1-year experience
• Experience in an HR administrative role
• Thorough knowledge of HR administrative functions within the entire human resources’ value-chain.