The position reports to Manager: Revenue
• National Diploma/ degree in Financial Administration or equivalent.
• At least 2 years working experience in accounting and / or revenue management, financial administrator experience will be an added advantage.
• Strong administration skills with attention to detail
• Knowledge of bookkeeping
• Basic understanding of financial processing on an accounting programme
• Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Key Performance Areas:
• Keep up to date with new development and changes within your own area
• Provide administration of all project related to functions in the section/unit.
• Engage in problem solving and continuous improvement to maximise the output of the area.
• Adhere to principles of customer care orientated environment in the section
• Maintain functional customer care support system in the section
• Recommend strategies and communicate customer needs to the section to ensure understanding of the customers challenges and needs
• Recording and administer revenue
• Document management and filling
• Updating ledger accounts
• Capturing of receipts on the system
• Take enquiries from internal and external customers
• Perform Ad Hoc duties as directed by the Unit Manager Revenue
• Maintain debt ledger
• Perform revenue filling
• Assist in the preparation of the Units’ operational plans
• Provide input with budget preparation as directed by the Unit Manager Revenue
• Prepare cashbook reconciliations for all Bank Accounts
• Assist with the preparation of year end Files as directed by the Revenue Manager
• Maintain files and computer records
• Post accounts and reconcile the accounts receivables
• Produce month end reports
Enquiries: Ms Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms. Lindi Sibiya and e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 22 July 2020
The CSOS reserves the right not to appoint on the advertised positions.
No late applications will be accepted. Enquiries: during office hours.
Background checks will be conducted on the shortlisted candidates prior to appointment.
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.