The position reports to Governance Manager
• Degree in Administration or Equivalent.
• A total of 3 Years working experience.
• Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Stakeholder management and the ability to develop and maintain stakeholder networks.
• Knowledge of project management administration, systems and tools.
• Good analysing techniques in order to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks.
• Development of detailed process flows.
Key Performance Areas:
• Extensive knowledge of legislation and regulations relating to CSOS.
• Engage with stakeholders internally and externally.
• Organise and facilitate public awareness, training and education sessions.
• Monitor the training inbox.
Enquiries: Ms Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms. Lindi Sibiya and e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 22 July 2020
The CSOS reserves the right not to appoint on the advertised positions.
No late applications will be accepted. Enquiries: during office hours.
Background checks will be conducted on the shortlisted candidates prior to appointment.
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.