Western Cape Regional Office (Ref. CSOS/CWC/06/2020) x1
Gauteng Regional Office (Ref. CSOS/CONGP/06/2020) X2
The position reports to the Regional Complaints Manager
• Bachelor’s degree LLB or National Diploma with a focus on conciliation.
• Postgraduate degree and or Admitted Attorney.
• At least 5 years’ experience as a conciliator.
• Expertise and understanding of Community Schemes governance and conciliation of disputes.
• Understanding political and legislative environment of the CSOS and through knowledge of the CSOS as well as Sectional Titles Management Act.
• Knowledge of the Community Schemes environment.
• Should have Corporate Governance with emphasis on Community Schemes.
• Have knowledge of systems and information systems.
• Advanced MS Office skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Innovative skills.
Key Performance Areas:
• Prepare and issue Notices of Set down for all Conciliation hearings inviting a formal conciliation hearing.
• Chair the conciliation sessions and assist parties to find a resolution.
• Draft a settlement Agreement and ensure that it is signed by both parties.
• Prepare and Issue Notices of Non-Resolution and Referral to Adjudication on all disputes that are not resolved at conciliation.
• Conduct informal telephone conciliations on simple quick resolution matters.
• Dispose of disputes in an efficient and effective cost.
• Excellent case management and closure of all matters within the prescribed time limit.
• Ensure that all case management documents are properly filed and comply in generally accepted standards (SOP).
• Prepare detailed conciliation reports.
• Information gathering and evidence collection.
• Education and training.
Enquiries: Ms Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms. Lindi Sibiya and e-mailed to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 22 July 2020
The CSOS reserves the right not to appoint on the advertised positions.
No late applications will be accepted. Enquiries: during office hours.
Background checks will be conducted on the shortlisted candidates prior to appointment.
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.