The position reports to the Regional Complaints Manager.
• Bachelor of law (LLB).
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Diploma in Policing, forensic investigation or internal auditing will be an added advantage.
• Analytical ability.
• Excellent verbal communication.
• Advanced legal writing and report writing skills.
• Expertise and understanding of Community Schemes environment.
• Have knowledge of systems and information systems
• Advanced MS Office skills.
• Investigative skills.
• Advanced presentation skills.
Key Performance Areas:
• Oversee the process of control of conducting investigations as per the CSOS Act.
• Make arrangements with the parties whose premises would be subject to inspection.
• Conduct surprise visits to the premises.
• Gathering of photo evidence.
• Obtain relevant governance documentation.
• Inspect assets, records and other documents.
• Inspect any private area.
• Inspect any common area, including a common area subject to an exclusive use arrangement.
• Obtain Sectional Plan from the Surveyor General.
• Obtain information in a form of affidavit or statement.
• Draft a detailed, with factual findings report on the investigation.
• Referencing of the findings to the evidence.
• Attend adjudication hearings, for purposes of giving evidence.
• Servicing of compliance notices; and
• Servicing of pleadings for Appeals.
Enquiries: Ms Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms. Lindi Sibiya and e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 22 July 2020
The CSOS reserves the right not to appoint on the advertised positions.
No late applications will be accepted. Enquiries: during office hours.
Background checks will be conducted on the shortlisted candidates prior to appointment.
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.