This position will be reporting to the Complaints Manager.
• Degree in Law.
• Knowledge of Dispute Resolution processes and Community Schemes.
• Active listener.
• Impact and influencer.
• Team player.
• Strong customer service skills.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Key Performance Areas
• Assessment on all applications for dispute resolution to determine jurisdiction.
• Identification of issues in dispute to Section 39 of the CSOS Act.
• Prepare Notice 43 to CSOS Act.
• Facilitate submissions received from various interested parties to Section 44 of the CSOS Act.
• Set the matter down for a Conciliation hearing to Section 47 of the CSOS Act.
• Prepare file for Conciliation hearing.
• Managing and capturing reports on case management system in the division.
• Assist with telephone complaints as well as walk-in applicants.
• Providing weekly feedback to complainants.
• Provide monthly reports on all matters.
• Maintain diary of all matters.
• Assist with various adhoc administrative support and duties within the division.
Enquiries: Ms Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms. Lindi Sibiya and e-mailed to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 22 July 2020
The CSOS reserves the right not to appoint on the advertised positions.
No late applications will be accepted. Enquiries: during office hours.
Background checks will be conducted on the shortlisted candidates prior to appointment.
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.