The position reports to the Manager: Expenditure Management
• BCom Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
• Good communication skills.
• Time-Management and organizational skills.
• 1-3 Years relevant experience.
• Sage evolution essential.
• Good at Excel and PowerPoint.
• Attention to detail.’
• Deadline focused.
• Strong work ethic.
• Team player.
• Basic administrative functional knowledge (typing and filing).
Key Performance Areas:
• Capture monthly journals e.g. depreciation, accruals, prepayments, etc.
• Review of creditors and debtors.
• Maintain fixed asset register.
• Supplier recons and liaison with suppliers.
• Conduct monthly periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
• Assistance with budgets and forecasts.
• Office admin function e.g. weekly lunch order, travel arrangements and other ad hoc requests.
• Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
Enquiries: Ms Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms. Lindi Sibiya and e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 22 July 2020
The CSOS reserves the right not to appoint on the advertised positions.
No late applications will be accepted. Enquiries: during office hours.
Background checks will be conducted on the shortlisted candidates prior to appointment.
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.