The position reports to the Head of Committees
• National Diploma in Public Management NQF level 6/ Equivalent.
• Computer Literacy.
• At least 3 years’ experience in the administration.
• Have knowledge of systems and information systems.
• Analytical skills and Innovative skills.
Key Performance Areas:
• Administration and filling of documents.
• Possess the basics of Corporate Governance, PFMA, Treasury Regulations, SCM.
• Provide general administrative support in the office of the Company Secretariat Plan.
• Drafting of the Annual Committee Plan.
• Custodian of all documentation and approved policies of the organisation.
• Facilitate the signing off all policy documents after Board approval
• Assist in the tracking of implementation of Committee and Board resolutions.
Enquiries: Ms Lindi Sibiya, Human Resources Manager, tel. (010) 593-0533.
Applications, including a covering letter and accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications, must be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Ms. Lindi Sibiya and e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 22 July 2020
The CSOS reserves the right not to appoint on the advertised positions.
No late applications will be accepted. Enquiries: during office hours.
Background checks will be conducted on the shortlisted candidates prior to appointment.
Applicants who do not receive any response within 4 weeks of the closing date must regard their applications as unsuccessful.